The sinus bug has attacked again, so I'm not feeling great. But nonetheless, here goes.
1. On Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Wii U, I was able, through the power of the object creator, to bring together my dream team of fictional heroes: Obi-wan, Captain America, Optimus Prime, Voltron, Indiana Jones, K.I.T.T., Mario, and Link (plus a flying DeLorean for Maxwell). I still need to add a few more. But it got me thinking, who would be in your dream team?
2. The new Die Hard movie is rated R. This is as many people think it should be.
3. IGN has a great article up on upcoming 3DS games. If you have the system, or are thinking of getting it, check it out.
4. It looks like Ted is going to meet his future wife this year. But we shall see.
5. Apparently MySpace is back with an all of new iteration. Who knew?
6. TRON: Uprising needs more viewers. If you have Disney XD, watch it. From the few episodes I've seen (on their website or the plain old Disney Channel), it's worth your time.
That's all for me for the evening. Until next time, sniffling, I am,
END OF LINE