A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV as picked by the Spoiler TV team. We'd love to hear your picks too so please sound off in the comments below.
1. Bellamy: "You're a good man." Bryan: "Am I? Is this…is…is any of this worth lying to someone I love." Bellamy: "It is if you're protecting him." Bryan: "Unless the person he needs protection from is me."
2. Kane: "Assume there are eyes on us at all times." Harper: "Or we could just shock lash Pike's fascist a** and hand him to the grounders." Kane: "That would be murder, not to mention treason, and that's not who we are." Miller: "Maybe that's who we need to be." Kane: "Not yet."
3. Raven: "Favorite place?" Jasper: "Down here or up there?" Raven: "Either. Both." Jasper: "Starboard window bay. That has the best view of the moon on the whole damn ship and we used to get a little baked, sit back, watch the sky playing On Which Planet Would You Rather? Answer was always Earth. We were such dumba**."
1. Norma: “I need insurance. You have insurance. So I thought maybe you could marry me. It’s not like you’re doing anything else. Please, it’s..i’m in a.. it’s…it would just be on paper. I’m not asking for an actual marriage. I know you’re attracted to me. I’ll sleep with you. I don’t care. I really don’t. I just…I just need you to do this for me. Romero: “Yeah, no. I’m..I’m..I’m not gonna marry you, all right? You just shouldn’t.. you need to leave. Norma: “It’s that big a deal to you?” Romero: “Look, you’re an attractive woman. I’m sure you’ll find someone else pretty quickly. Norma: “Okay. I will it’s fine. Alright, thanks!” (Alexandra Stillwell)
2. Romero: “Norma, I’m not magical.” (Alexandra Stillwell)
3. Norma: “I’m a single mother. My son is 18. He’s having a lot of emotional problems right now and, uh, you know, it’s hard being a woman alone with no one to turn to for help. I bet you could help me. Won’t you please see him? Dr. Edwards: “I’m gay. You have my card.” (Alexandra Stillwell)
1. DB: "So in a way they do invoke the trolls of Scandinavian folklore. They're antisocial. They're angry, dimwitted creatures that make life difficult for traveling." Raven: "Jerks."
2. Avery: "I would have helped you." Nelson: "Really, Avery? 'Cause I saw how much you helped Raven."
3. Krumitz: "You know I remember the good old days when criminals would just stash their loot and lay low. Now they make videos bragging about it and social media turns them into online celebrities with thousands of followers." Avery: "Keeping up with the Kardashians is expensive. They just turned to crime to do it."
1. Hank: "You're sorry for what happened to me?" John: "Yes, I am." Hank: "You happened to me. Your family happened to me. Did you want me to forgive you? This city was a mob. They were after me. I couldn't beat this monster no matter what and you people lit the torches."
2. Claire: "I waited 10 years to get my son back. You can wait 1 night."
3. Hank: "You know what I thought about, John? When I laid in my cell, I thought about your boy - your beautiful little boy. I'd wished I did it. I wish I took him from you and hurt him. Wrap my fingers around his throat and watch the life drip from his little body, bit by bit. So don't feel sorry about what happened to me. I didn't spend a minute feeling sorry for what happened to you."
1. Oliver: "You think I'm weak and that I can't handle your secrets." Connor: "That's not true." Oliver: "What about what Laurel said? About Annalise making Frank shoot her? You had to have known that." Connor: "Okay, can we not announce that to the whole bar?" Oliver: "I've got secrets, too." Connor: "Like?" Oliver: "Guess." Connor: "Ollie." Oliver: "I quit my job last week!" Connor: "What? Why?" Oliver: "I don't know. Maybe it's getting diagnosed. Maybe it's being around you, and everybody in the house, but I finally decided that, from now on, I'm gonna live my life. Carpe diem, like Annalise said." Connor: "Don't take life advice from Annalise." Oliver: "Do you think she'd hire me?" Connor: "No. I won't let her." Oliver: "And whatever you say goes?" Connor: "Ollie, you don't want to work for her." Oliver: "Whatever. We can discuss this tomorrow. Right now, let's carpe the dance floor." (Laura Markus)
2. Connor: "Exactly. And people have told me that I have a resting b** face, so that's probably what you're reading as 'distraught.' [...] So good luck screwing me. Because you're not really my type." (Laura Markus , bold part Dahne too)
3. Asher (to Oliver): "You're the best. Maybe I should turn gay just so I could date you." (Laura Markus)
4. Bonnie: "Stop apologizing. We're all bad people. That's the only thing we have in common."
5. Annalise: "What is this? A homeless shelter? Get out."
6. Annalise: "He's just trying to scare us. Talk to him. You'll be alright." Asher: "Will I? Because I haven't done these like everyone else, who seem to be really good at them." Annalise: "You will be too and you know why? Because you're smarter than people think."
1. Dennis: "All right, you and I will be the bottoms." Mac: "Why? 'Cause I'm gay?" Dennis: "Not because you're gay, dumba**! Because we're the strongest." Mac: "Okay, I'll be a bottom now, but in real life, just to be clear, I'm gonna be a top." Dennis: "Okay, fine, when you're having gay sex, you can be on the top." (Laura Markus)
2. Mac: "No! Don't leave my table! Crash! Hey! What are you doing? I'm flipping the table! Smash! Crash! Oh! Now I'm breaking a plate! Boom! Smash!" (Laura Markus)
3. Mac (to Charlie): "Let's go be with the gang." (Laura Markus)
1. Brian: "What the hell is this?" Rebecca: "Can I have my phone, please?" Brian: "No. What the hell is this? Who-who sent this to you?" Rebecca: "An agent sent to search the government property where you're living for what looks like NZT pills hidden in your vinyl collection. You told me there weren't any more." Brian: "You know, you could've said something to me before sending the cavalry into my apartment." Rebecca: "I did say something, and you lied to me. Do you have any idea how irresponsible it is to use this drug however you want, whenever you want? The rules, managing your dosage, keeping a watch out for you They're there to keep you alive, to keep you safe." Brian: "Oh, come on! The FBI doesn't care about keeping me safe. They care about keeping me useful." Rebecca: "Brian, if you think that I don't care, then you haven't been paying attention. I brought you into the FBI, I've stood up for you-" Brian: "Don't, don't, don't, don't." Rebecca: "More times than I can count." Brian: "You have no idea what you're talking about here." Rebecca: "I know what happens - if this gets out of hand." Brian: "I'm not like anyone. No one else is going through what I am going through." Rebecca: "You are hiding pills like an addict, Brian. I know that you are immune to NZT side effects, and I know that makes you think that you're different somehow, but you are not immune-" Brian: "Oh, you're gonna tell me what I think right now?" Rebecca: "I'm not That's not what I'm saying." Brian: "No, 'cause you don't know inside my head, Rebecca. We're not psychic twins, okay? And if you want the real truth, I may be addicted to these drugs. Thanks for that, by the way. But you're addicted to me." Rebecca: "What?" Brian: "Solving things, breaking cases, that's your high. And because of me, you get to do it at a whole new level. What, you want to go back to your old life? Keeping up with paperwork and crossing your T's and dotting your I's, seeing it all end in frustration, what, like, half the time? You need all this as much as I do. You need NZT as much as I do, and you know it." Rebecca: "Can I have my phone?" (Laura Markus)
2. Marie: "You know, Brian I always knew that you had something special about you. A good heart. You were sensitive, you cared about other people. Even if you were being impulsive, even if the things you were doing looked selfish on the face of it. I believed in that light that was in you so much that, uh, I let a lot of things slip by. Finding pot in your jeans when you left them out for me to wash as usual." Brian: "Mom, come on-" Marie: "No. Let me finish. I figured that we would find some kind of balance, you know? Your father would give you discipline, some structure; I would give you room to run so you could figure things out. And I honestly thought that's what was happening to you now. I thought, maybe he's finally figured it out. Ugh. What an idiot I was." Brian: "Come on, Mom, you -" Marie: "No. What the hell are these?" Brian: "Geez." Marie: "You want to tell me about them? Because your father won't. We've been married for 42 years and there has never been a single thing that we could not discuss. So whatever these are must be serious." Brian: "Dad." Dennis: "Oh, no. This is between you and your mother." Marie: "You brought this into our home." Brian: "No, I didn't. No, I didn't." Marie: "The moment you got your sister into this, you did. Leaving these pills lying around, having her come to that safe house that you have been mysteriously given. You put your sister in danger." Brian: "No, I haven't." Marie: "Undercover agents coming over, bleeding out on the kitchen table." Brian: "Rachel." Marie: "Brian, no. I am not turning a blind eye anymore. I don't know what these pills are. I don't want to know. And I don't want our family any deeper in this than we already are." Brian: "Mom I can't tell you everything, but I can explain-" Marie: "Brian, no. I don't want any more excuses. Because unless you start making some different choices, you are not welcome here. I love you, Brian, but just no." (Laura Markus)
3. Brian (voiceover, to Rebecca): "Hey. Thought about stopping by, but I figured you'd seen enough of me lately. You should know a few things. I'm sorry for the things I said. You deserve better than that. Whatever else happens, you saw potential in me that no one else ever did. It's not just the pill that changed my life, it's you. So, thanks for that. Things may get a little crazy for a while. I know I haven't given back as much as you've given me. There's probably no way I ever could. But starting now, I'm going to try. And in order to try, I've got to do a few things. So you may not hear from me for a minute. I think I have a way to make some of this okay. And if it all works out, I'll see you in a few days. And if it doesn't? Well we had some lulz, right?" (Laura Markus)
1. Jane: "This spoils my experience of nature." Maura: "You hate nature." Jane: "Well I would like it a lot more if there were fewer dead people in it."
2. Korsak: "It's fake. He was trying to pass a clothesline off as det cord." Jane: "Well if you know that, why'd you tell me to leave?" Korsak: "Cause I could have been wrong."
3. Korsak: "You want to be my Best Man, so to speak?" Jane: "Well do I have to throw you a Bachelor Party 'cause I'm in for poker. You know, not so much on the strippers."
1. Woz: "Hey." Donnie: "I heard you picked up a homicidal vet at a laundromat. I live down the block, the whole neighbourhood was talking-" Woz: "The whole neighbourhood's a pain in the a**, thanks to you." Donnie: "Well, protection money's protection money. I thought I was doing you a favour. [...] This vet: what are Detectives Cates and Broyhill doing with him?" Woz: "They want him for a murder that happened a few blocks over. He was wearing the dead man's shoes. Is that what you're here to find out?" Donnie: "No. I got another visit from Special Agent Stahl. You know, the Fed who warned me off your crew. He wanted to pass the baton. Now, he wants you for Saperstein's murder, but that ain't federal. This is good news. They're pulling up stakes, Woz." Woz: "Saperstein was the only leak. Rest of my crew is clean." Donnie: "And it also means we're free and clear to do the job." Woz: "I haven't committed to that. I'm not even sure what this job is. You will be." Donnie: "I got you your face-to-face. For real this time. 2:00. You get all the details. Buckle up. You're about to be rich." (Laura Markus)
2. Woz: "Spare me the "What the hell." She's here, and she knows we've been discussing a job." Donnie: "Then we're not discussing anything anymore. This is done." Woz: "Maybe, if you were in charge, but you're not." Donnie: "You know, if I were you, I'd be very careful, Matt." Harlee: "Feed a monster, better hope he doesn't get bigger than you." (Laura Markus)
3. Donnie: "Agent Stahl. I hope I'm not stepping on your feet again." Stahl: "Well, actually, I was hoping you could retrace your steps with Lieutenant Wozniak. I got the impression you were close to landing him for something." Stahl: "I can't officially say anything about the investigation because there is no investigation." Donnie: "Unofficially, they pulled your case?" Stahl: "The Special Agent in Charge let me follow up on a hunch based on pattern behaviour. Detective Saperstein was unable to back up that hunch before he took flight." Donnie: "That's a good story. Why tell it to me?" (Laura Markus)
1. Desert Wolf: "I want my power back." Malia: "I want my family back."
2. Stiles: "Okay, is it a Plan B?" Scott: "It was Plan A." Stiles: "Plan A never works." Scott: "This one will."
3. Scott: "Hayden, we can still take you to the hospital." Hayden: "I've already died there once."
4. Scott: "Liam, wait. We can still save Mason." Liam: "Well who's going to save you?" Sebastian: "What kind of werewolves are you?"