A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV as picked by the Spoiler TV team. We'd love to hear your picks too so please sound off in the comments below.
1. John: "You know those government benefits do come with therapy so I really don't need you to psychoanalyze me."
2. Millar: "Disobeying orders is becoming a habit with him. In his line of work you either follow orders or you get retired." Natalie: "John still has a couple of good years left in him." Millar: "Not that kind of retirement."
3. Natalie: "Shakespeare? Miles, I never saw that coming." Miles: "What did you expect?" Natalie: "Machiavelli."
1. Pablo: "I feel like I'm the sous chef of his exorcism kitchen."
2. Ash: "When you get back to hell, work on your aim."
3. Ash: "Shoot first. Think never."
1. Cardiologist: "What's the difference between God and a doctor? God knows he's not a doctor."
2. Manning: "They're your family." Kara: "You make that sound like a good thing."
3. Manning: "I'm not sure about that bag on you." Halstead: "Oh perhaps with a different shoe?"
1. Sherlock: "I assume you kept them separate so they can't coordinate their stories." Gregson: "Yeah like 5 married people could ever agree on anything."
2. Kirk: "I've got to think knowing how to work a deli slicer and deboning a person are 2 very different things."
3. Bell: "Well any way you slice it…pun most definitely NOT intended, whoever did this is a nasty piece of work."
1. Simone: "Are we gonna talk? Or are you just gonna quote the thesaurus at me?" (Darth Locke)
2. Bear: "It doesn't matter what you mean. It's what you do." (Darth Locke)
1. Sunny: "There might be another way. I could train you." (Darth Locke)
2. Waldo: "Sunny, you know what's out there beyond our borders? A big sack full of stories. It's a wasteland…no, no, it's a paradise. It's a…whatever. Nobody knows what is and ain't true." (Dahne)
3. The Widow: "Relax. If I came here to kill you, we wouldn't be talking." (Dahne)
4. Waldo: "What's out there?" Sunny: "Freedom." Waldo: "Ulh, overrated. People don't really want to be free. Besides, it's an illusion. I mean, you take my birds. Oh they just love flying free, but every night they fly on home to their cages where it's safe and warm." (Dahne)
1. Eve: "Cassandra, please do not fangirl over the archvillain."
2. Jenkins: "When the last ghost light goes out, the library will grab hold of the greatest source of life it can find and that's me." Jake: "That's your Plan B? To let this place eat you?" Cassandra: "If you think we're gonna leave you here alone, in the dark you're…I don't know what you are, but we're not doing that."
3. Moriarty: "If you don't trust my virtue, trust my self-interest."
1. Sophia: "There's never a magical world in your closet when you need one."
2. Joan: "Life is complicated. Your father is not."
3. Greg: "How's the finger?" Jen: "Honestly, I'm just glad it wasn't the picker or the flipper. You know, I need those."
1. Brian: "So if I may coin a phrase it's basically arm-ageddon out there. Oh, come on, guys, that's basic. Arm-ageddon. Come on, that's -" Boyle: "We get it. I'll laugh later. Promise." Brian: "Mhm." (Laura Markus)
2. Brian: "A favor for Boyle, you say? Do tell. [...] Okay, this is serious." Rebecca: "Boyle served with a ranger named Aaron Shaw. Last night, Shaw was arrested for murdering his wife. The NYPD claims he choked her to death. Aaron claims he didn't do it. He has I guess what you could call an alibi." Brian: "What is it?" Rebecca: "The NYPD detectives who arrested him are apparently laughing at his story, so Boyle wants to see if you can help." Brian: "Well, what's his alibi?" Rebecca: "I think you should hear it straight from Aaron." Brian: "Hmm...Ike. Chaser." (Laura Markus)
3. Boyle: "You see, at the scene of every attack Sumida planned there was a camera. The museum, the restaurant, the elevator even inside the post office van, there was a security cam on the dashboard But at your house, where you murdered Kristen, guess what we couldn't find. [...] How in the hell was Kenny Sumida supposed to control your arm if he couldn't see what he was doing?" Brian: "Boom! Boyle for the win! [...] Yeah, I don't think your trial's gonna go down the way you think it's going to. Well, whatever happens, in the meantime, have fun getting punched in the face." Shaw: "What the hell?" Brian: "I know, it's annoying, right? Man, my brothers used to do that to me all the damn time. [...] I passed the code I hacked your arm with to my new buddies at Everywhere. Yeah. So if you hit yourself from now to the end of the trial, that's just them saying hello." (Laura Markus)
1. Sylvester: "I have super powers. I am Bacteria Man."
2. Sylvester: "Megan, my whole life I've been told I was brilliant for a million different reasons but falling in love with you was the smartest thing I ever did. I will always love you."
3. Walter: "You were picked for a reason, Happy. You're supposed to be our reckless driver." Happy: "I'm driving as recklessly as I can."