A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV as picked by the Spoiler TV team. We'd love to hear your picks too so please sound off in the comments below.
1. Julian: "Don't drink all my brandy." (BlueStar)
2. Pete: "Nice ink. Is that a bad thing?" Noma: "Shut up." (BlueStar)
3. Pete: "What is this guy? Darth Vader?" (BlueStar)
4. Claire: "I would rather die trying to make Vega a better place than do nothing at all." (BlueStar)
5. Michael: "I ruined a relationship with someone who was like a son to me. I needed him to want what I did, and it brought the worst out in me." (Blue Star)
1. Hannibal: "You delight yourself in wickedness and berate yourself for the delight." Will: "You delight. I tolerate. I don't have your appetite. Goodbye Hannibal." (Darth Locke)
2. Chiyo: "Did you eat her?" Hannibal: "Yes, but I did not kill her." (Darth Locke)
3. Hannibal: "What are you going to do after you eat me?" Will: "ou could erect some foster homes and torment some children." (Darth Locke)
4. Alana: "Play with your food, Mason, and you give it the opportunity to bite back." Mason: "Oh I'm not playing, Dr Bloom." Alana: "Hannibal is. He's always playing." (Darth Locke)
5. ??: "Don't you worry, Dr Lecter. You will always be cooked to perfection." (Darth Locke)
1. Provenza: "Ducks mate for life!" (Prpleight)
2. Dr. Morales: "She thought it was a dinosaur bone until her father started screaming." (Prpleight)
1. Elliot: “There it is, after all the searching, scraping, dusting, that’s all that’s left, one line. The last line. The consequences of busting Vera, meeting Mr. Robot, creating you. Everything till now, this moment. I chose this. I chose all this.” (Nirat Anop)
2. Elliot: “That was about the time the withdrawal started remember? I know I broke my own rule but I have no Suboxone. What I do have, clinical depression, social anxiety, day job, night job, confusing relationships, others depending on me, taking down the largest corporation in the world and I chose it all. This line has wanted to own me my whole life, biosynthesised in some lab in Mexico, packed into a pill, shipped to the States where it was packaged with a logo and taxed by the government, stolen by a bribe guard, sold to a Vera henchmen, oversold to Shayla and then to me. It needs me, just as much as I need it. The moment was destined, every choice bringing me closer to this one line. This line. This last line. I promise.” (Nirat Anop)
3. Elliot: "There's a saying -- 'The devil is at his strongest while we're looking the other way.' Like a program running in the background silently. While we're busy doing other shit. 'Daemons,' they call them. They perform action without user interaction. Monitoring, logging, notifications, primal urges, repressed memories, unconscious habits. They're always there, always active. You can try to be right, you can try to be good, you can try to make a difference. But it's all bullshit. 'Cause intentions are irrelevant. They don't drive us, daemons do. And me? I've got more than most.” (Nirat Anop)
4. Elliot: “Maybe this was all intentional. My subconscious running in the background making me doubt what I got everyone else to believe in, turning me into the physical manifestation of my fear of being a…” (Nirat Anop)
5. Qwerty: “Don’t be shy now, you can come closer. Unsettling I know, your pet Beta fish chatting you up but time’s money Elliot.” Elliot: “You need something? Your water, does it need changing?” Qwerty: “When you live in a fishbowl, ain’t no such thing as change. My entire life’s been spent in this thing, the whole world’s on your side table. I look around, same shit, different day, the lighting, the furniture, even the sounds, always the same. I’m on a loop and it won’t stop unless my life does. I’m exhausted with this world.” Elliot: “What can I do, I wanna help.” Qwerty: “I think it’s pretty obvious, there's only one thing you can do for a brother in a fishbowl.” Elliot: “MOVE HIM TO A GODDAMN WINDOW!” (Nirat Anop)
6. Elliot: “Am I alone? Is this the face of my only friend? Are you my monster? (Nirat Anop)
7. Shayla: “Look in the mirror, see that badass bitch, that’s the only person you should ever worry about.” (Nirat Anop)
8. Elliot: "At some point an action without human interaction will come along and sweep my legs. This spinning wheel of false highs and true lows will continue, that much I know. Daemons they don’t stop working, always active, they seduce, they manipulate, they own us. And even though your with me, even though I created you, it makes no difference. We all must deal with them alone. The best we can hope for, the only silver lining in all of this, is that when we break through we find a few familiar faces waiting on the other side.” (Nirat Anop)
1. Mama McCall: "I know that I can't be the mom that says, 'I don't want you to do anything about this.' 'Cause you're always gonna be involved. "Cause not only do you have the power to do something, you care enough to do it so all you really need is to ask yourself, 'What am I gonna do?' " Scott: "I'm gonna find out who did this and I'm gonna stop them."
2. Deaton: "Tracy's claws, the unmistakable claws of a werewolf but a werewolf who also bears the venom and the scales of a kanima." Kira: "What do you even call that?" Deaton: "Personally I call that terrifying."
3. Kira: "Please tell me that doesn't mean there's a giant scorpion running around Beacon Hills."
4. Brett: "No, I didn't catch anything." Liam: "No one else in here's like us?" Brett: "I don't know, dude. Maybe, it's…it's Beacon Hills. What's the difference?"
5. Parrish: This is sounding less like a magic trick and more like assault."
6. Sheriff: "This is a crime scene. We call the coroner." Deaton: "I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail." Sheriff: "I don't care." Deaton: "You should unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills."
7. Kira: "What are we supposed to do?" Deaton: "The same thing you've always done. Protect your friends. Protect each other."
8. Mama McCall: "Alright she's about to go into surgery so it's gonna be awhile. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?"
9. Scott: "Why did you do that?" Dread Doctors: "His condition is terminal." Scott: "What does that mean?" Dread Doctors: “Failure.” (Nirat Anop)
10. Liam: "I'm his flight attendant...um wingman." (Prpleight)
1. Elliott: "Excuse me. You have one of the largest auras I've ever seen. Green and black. It's been taking up this whole room. I just...I had to say something. You must have had hundreds of lives." Ray: "I don't think I could handle another one." (Darth Locke)
2. Ani: "Those moments, they stare back at you. You don't remember them, they remember you. Turn around, there they are, staring." (Darth Locke)
3. Frank: "Sometimes your worst self is your best self. Know what I'm saying?" (Darth Locke)
1. Harold: [Mouths I love you to Kate]. (Nirat Anop)
2. Ethan: "Please tell me where these people are. I'm not going to kill them, you know that, but I can't promise that somebody else won't. If I have them here in custody then I can protect them.” Kate: "Just like you protected Harold? If you really want to protect them, you have to stop protecting me.” (Nirat Anop)
3. Ethan: “I’m here to tell you the truth because were running out of time. You’ve been lied to, about this place and how you got here and theres one man behind it all. You know him as Dr. Jenkins, his real name is David Pilcher and he hides behind all those cameras. He created this prison you live in. He watches everything you do, he tells you what job you can hold, who you can marry, when someone has to die. He uses fear and violence to control you because he’s afraid if you know the truth, you’ll self destruct and turn on each other but can’t you see, that’s what’s already happening. The world we knew is gone, no longer exists, you don’t have to like it but you have to accept it. This town is all that’s left.” Kate: “The only reason I’ve been fighting is to find out what’s out there and now I know, I’ve seen it, and its the last thing I wanted. I wanted everything we left to still be there but it’s not. He’s not lying to you. David Pilcher doesn’t believe we can handle this but were stronger than he thinks, even with all the lies, with this violence. We have made lives here.” Mrs F: “How dare you say his name Kate, how dare you.” Kate: “And it’s true, this will only make us stronger. We can build a future here because we have to.” Mrs F: “Why are we listening to her. David Pilcher is a great man. David Pilcher is the savior of all human kind. He chose us, everyone one of us, and that is a great honor, we owe him our lives. Our trust. And our devotion. We’re gonna listen to her! She tried to murder to innocent children. She tried to destroy our fence, destroy our town. She is a terrorist and she has to be reckoned.” Theresa: “Enough. [Slaps Mrs F across the face]” (Nirat Anop)
1. Dr Morgan: "Senator, I did my grad school thesis on the inverse proportionality of taxidermy wall mounts to their owners penis size. My condolences to your wife." (Emma)
2. Jamie: "You do realize we just traveled half way around the world because some random French guy asked us too, right?" Dr Morgan: "Anything's better than that Christmas bar." (Emma)