A weekly feature highlighting the best quotes on TV as picked by the Spoiler TV team this past week. We'd love to hear your picks too so please sound off below the article.
1. Doctor: "That’s it. That’s it. There’s so many memories in here, feast on them. Tuck in! Big scarf, bowtie. A bit embarrassing. What do you think of the new look? I was hoping for minimalism, but I think I came out with magician." (Nirat Anop and Sandi)
2. Psi: "Come on, come and find me! Every thief and villain in one big cocktail, I am so guilty. Every famous burglar in history is hiding in this bank right now in one body. Come and feast!! Clara, for what it's worth, and it might not be worth much. When your whole life flashes in front of you, you see people you love, and people missing you...and I see no-one." (Sandi)
~The wonderful performance by Jonathan Bailey as Psi made this 'death' scene very moving.
3. The Doctor: "Shut up, just shut up. Shut up, shut up, shutitty up up up!!" (Sandi)
~Peter Capaldi letting his inner, pre-watershed, Malcolm Tucker out, lol.
1. Molly: "Phone home." ~ I thought this was hilarious as a throwback mention to E.T. With this series exploring alien life and Steven Spielberg serving as executive producer, it was a funny kind of "wink-wink" reference. (Tonya Papanikolas)
2. Ethan: "I think this is my purpose." ~ What a great line. It's a topic that adults wrestle with and here was a child robot talking about his purpose. Ethan came a long way since the first episode. This line proved it. (Tonya Papanikolas)
3. Molly: "Okay well, wish me luck." Ben (the computer): "I'll apply the rules of probability." Molly: "Oh God, forget it." (Dahne) ~This one made me laugh.
Claire: So you married me to keep me safe." Jamie: "Aye. You have my name, my clan, my family and if necessary, the protection of my body as well." (Nirat Anop)
Claire: "Where did you learn to kiss like that?" Jamie: "I said I was a virgin— not a monk." (Nirat Anop)
Jamie: "Mo nighean donn, my brown-haired lass." (Nirat Anop)
Jamie: "I remember every moment – every second. I’ll never forget when I came out of the church and saw you for the first time. It was as if I stepped outside on a cloudy day, and suddenly the sun came out." Claire: "I can't marry you, I don't even know your real name." Jamie: "It’s Fraser. James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser." Claire: "Claire Elizabeth Beauchamp." (Nirat Anop)
Jamie and Claire: "Ye are Blood of my Blood, and Bone of my Bone. I give ye my Body, that we Two might be One. I give ye my Spirit, ’til our Life shall be Done." (Nirat Anop)
Jamie: "They’re Scotch pearls. They belonged to my mother; now they belong to my wife. They’re one of the few things I have left of her. They’re very precious to me. As are you, Claire.” (Nirat Anop)
1. Kara: "Ow. You just gave me nip-lash. Are you man-strating?” (Tonya Papanikolas)
2. Kara: “Your taste in music is so average, it hurts me. Scoop some vanilla ice cream on your white bread, will ya?” (Tonya Papanikolas)
3. Nurse Jackson: "You know what happens to patients who cry wolf? We sell their organs for cash on the black market and split the money." (Dahne)
4. Doctor: "She needs to be wearing a heart monitor." Nurse Jackson: "Assuming she has one." Emma: "Hello, I can hear you." Nurse Jackson: "I know, baby." (Dahne)
5. Leo: "It's hard to sleep over the sound of your thoughts." (Dahne)
1. Nero: "So who do we say we are?" Wendy: "I don't know. The nanny and the gardener?" Nero: "I'm going to pretend you didn't even say that." (Sharon Seymour)
Nero and Wendy trying to come up with aliases before signing Abel up for pre-school.
1. Palmer: "Human DNA decays as we age. Over time it frays and it fails and we follow suit. But it's a code that can be rewritten. Re-write the software and you control the hardware. The meat, muscle and tissue that is mankind." Dutch: "To what end?" Palmer: "If hacking is about exploring the limits of what is possible, then I am on the verge of achieving what you would consider the ultimate hack. Cheating death." Dutch: "Immortality?" Palmer: "Yes." (Andy Page)
1. Carrie (to Al): "Some of the most sacred memories - it takes awhile to reveal them, even to the person you love." (I love that Carrie was in the middle of talking about jello when suddenly she fearlessly calls Al the person she loves - without a second thought. It was a bold statement that was fitting after she'd just faced death.) (Tonya Papanikolas)
2. Carrie: "Are you hitting on me? While I'm about to throw up in the sink in a men's bathroom...? Come on, man." (Sharon Seymour)
1. Dash: "That's great. I'm so relieved to know I didn't have sex with my own grandmother last night." (Sharon Seymour)
Dash trying to make sense of Ingrid's past-life involvement with his grandfather.